Focus Editorial Advisory Board
The purpose of the LTEN Advisory Board is to both preview and review all editorial plans for Focus magazine, to ensure each issue delivers quality content that provides value to LTEN members. Through quarterly online meetings, surveys and email/phone communications, board members will be made aware of editorial plans and will have the chance to shape, guide and direct editorial content. Service to the board is voluntary and on an as-available and as-interested basis. Members of the board will be selected/reselected annually. All Board members must be active members of LTEN.
Specific duties and opportunities for involvement include:
- Reviewing upcoming editorial calendars and issue plans
- Suggesting article ideas and/or authoring articles
- Provided possible resources/sources for editorial articles
- Sharing LTEN editorial materials within your professional networks, as available and appropriate.
Here are the members of the 2016 LTEN Editorial Advisory Board:
- John Aiken, Global Director, Training, Bioventus
- Steven Boller, Marketing Director, Bottom-Line Performance
- Christi Clements, Director, Commercial Sales Training & Development, Suneva Medical
- Merrill Collier, Director, Management Development & Payer/Access Training, Depomed
- Britney Conrad, Executive Director of Learning Solutions, CMR Institute
- Glen Drummond, Senior Director, Commercial Learning & Development, Depomed Inc.
- George Ericsson, CEO & Founder, G Ericsson & Associates
- Kimberly Farrell, CEO, Unlimited Performance Training, Inc.
- Nick Fifield, Sales Training Manager, ANZ, Zimmer Biomet
- Kaylyn Frecker, Director, Healthcare Learning Solutions, Metrix Group
- Andrew Gunning, COO, Education and Training Systems International
- Jason Gwilliam, Director of Customer Education, North American Ultrasound Division,Siemens Healthcare
- Gayle Shaw-Hones,Managing Partner, Tripel Solutions
- Jennie Joshi, Deputy Director, Corporate & Government Customers (Managed Markets) Training, Bayer
- Steven Just, CEO, Princeton Metrics
- Timothy Kern, Global Commercial Operations, North America Training Lead, Pfizer
- Pam Marinko, Chief Executive Officer, Proficient Learning
- Angela Mead, Coordinator, Field Force Excellence, LEO Pharma
- Christine Migliore, Director, Training and Medical Education Asia Pacific, Restorative Therapies Group, Medtronic
- Rebecca Nickerson, Associate Director, Oncology Sales Training, Bayer Healthcare
- Michelle Nolin, Lead Learning Strategist, Devlinhair Productions
- Christopher Provines, CEO, Value Vantage Partners
- Steven Rauschkolb, Sr. Director, Learning and Development, Quintiles
- Alfonso Serrano, Senior Manager, Sales and Clinical Training, Accriva Diagnostics
- John Tejeda, Market Development Manager, SentreHEART
- Rich Waite, M.Ed., Vice President, Learning & Development Practice, TGaS Advisors
- Steve Woodruff, President, Impactiviti
Interested in joining the LTEN Editorial Advisory Board? Any LTEN member is encouraged to apply to volunteer as a board member. APPLY HERE or email Tim Sosbe at tsosbe@L-TEN.org.