Submit a workshop to be considered for the 2013 SPBT Annual Conference!
We have opened the doors to workshop proposals for the 2013 SPBT Annual
Conference, iTrain: Impact the Future,
to be held June 10 – 13 at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, FL.
This online workshop submission tool is designed to make the
process easy for you. You are allowed continued
24-hour access to information and to make edits to your submission.
What’s in it for
- Increase your visibility as an industry expert
- Enhance your credibility internally
- Hone presentation skills
VIP badge with conference
- Pre-conference registration; no need to check
in, we will mail your badge and program book
- Priority access to keynote speakers, book
signings, and photo lines (avoid the lines!)
- Reserved front row seating for the keynote
- Recognition during the general sessions
- Framed SPBT Certificate of Achievement
- A small gift as a token of our appreciation
Start Your Submission
Access the online submission tool for details on the submission process as well
as information on workshop tracks, suggested topics, procedures, deadlines, and
a submission checklist.
Important: Workshop Description
and Learning Objectives
The workshop description and learning objectives are critical
parts of your proposal since they are the basis for how conference attendees
will choose which sessions to attend.
- The description should be specific and succinct
so that readers can quickly grasp what the session is about and how it will
The learning objectives should be concise and
clear and offer achievable goals that will give participants new information or
3, 2012: Workshop Submission
February, 2013: Workshop
March, 2013: Accepted
Workshops - Date, Time, Location Notification
19, 2013: Electronic
Handouts and Presentations Due
- June 11, 12, 13, 2013: Workshops
- You may submit up to TWO workshops for
- SPBT coordinates a review committee to evaluate
submissions and make final selections.
The review period will go until late February, during which time you may be asked for additional
- If chosen, SPBT will schedule the date and time
of your presentation on either June 11, 12, or 13; unfortunately we cannot accommodate date and time
For Accepted Workshops
- All presenters need to register and pay a
registration fee for the conference.
- If you are a learning supplier we highly recommend
you present with a colleague from a pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or
diagnostic company. This co-facilitator
should play an active role in presenting the material.
- SPBT strictly prohibits self-promotion
during workshop sessions.
- Electronic workshop handouts and presentations
are required and will be posted on the SPBT Web site in the
"members only” section after the conference.
If you have questions, please contact Christine Gaudet, director of events, at
(215) 357-1077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.