LTEN Announces 24 Members of Focus Magazine Editorial Advisory Board
Monday, December 21, 2015
Posted by: Nannette Nolan
After an open application process that was extended to all LTEN members, 24 industry leaders have been selected to serve on the 2016 LTEN Editorial Advisory Board. The 2016 board represents a wide sampling of life sciences leaders, in companies large and small and covering both the practitioner and provider sides of the market.
The LTEN Editorial Board serves as advisors and guides for LTEN editorial products, particularly Focus magazine and the online Bonus Focus monthly supplements. Board members meet throughout the year to both preview and review editorial plans, to ensure issues deliver quality content that provides value to LTEN members. All Board members are active members of LTEN.
Focus magazine, www.L-TEN.org/focus, is a quarterly print publications that’s mailed to each LTEN member, and also available as an interactive digital issue for online reading or downloading to desktops. Bonus Focus, www.L-TEN.org/bonusfocus, is a monthly companion to Focus magazine, featuring original, web-only articles available to LTEN members and L-TEN.org visitors. LTEN members are encouraged to author articles for Focus and Bonus Focus. For more information, contact Tim Sosbe, LTEN editorial director, at tsosbe@L-TEN.org.
The members of the 2016 LTEN Editorial Advisory Board are:
- John Aiken, Global Director, Training, Bioventus
- Steven Boller, Marketing Director, Bottom-Line Performance
- Christi Clements, Director, Commercial Sales Training & Development, Suneva Medical
- Merrill Collier, Senior Manager, Training & Education, Thoratec, now part of St. Jude Medical
- Britney Conrad, Executive Director of Learning Solutions, CMR Institute
- Glen Drummond, Senior Director, Commercial Learning & Development, Depomed Inc.
- George Ericsson, CEO & Founder, G Ericsson & Associates
- Kimberly Farrell, CEO, Unlimited Performance Training, Inc.
- Nick Fifield, Sales Training Manager, ANZ, Zimmer Biomet
- Kaylyn Frecker, Director, Healthcare Learning Solutions, Metrix Group
- Andrew Gunning, COO, Education and Training Systems International
- Jason Gwilliam, Senior Manager Customer Training, Spectranetics
- Gayle Shaw-Hones, Exec Dir, Training & Development, TGaS
- Jennie Joshi, Deputy Director, Corporate & Government Customers (Managed Markets) Training, Bayer
- Steven Just, CEO, Princeton Metrics
- Timothy Kern, Global Commercial Operations, North America Training Lead, Pfizer
- Angela Mead, Coordinator, Field Force Excellence, LEO Pharma
- Christine Migliore, Director, Training and Medical Education Asia Pacific, Restorative Therapies Group, Medtronic
- Rebecca Nickerson, Associate Director, Oncology Sales Training, Bayer Healthcare
- Michelle Nolin, Lead Learning Strategist, Devlinhair Productions
- Christopher Provines, CEO, Value Vantage Partners
- Steven Rauschkolb, Sr. Director, Learning and Development, Quintiles
- John Tejeda, Market Development Manager, SentreHEART
- Steve Woodruff, President, Impactiviti
“Focus magazine and Bonus Focus monthly articles are important resources for LTEN members, and we wanted to be sure to have a wide variety of industry perspectives in our editorial discussions,” said Dawn Brehm, LTEN executive director. “The 2016 LTEN Editorial Advisory Board is an impressive list of industry experts and leaders. We look forward to their input, guidance and direction throughout the year.”
You can find more information on the LTEN Editorial Advisory Board at http://www.l-ten.org/?page=Editorial_Board. LTEN members interested in joining the LTEN Editorial Advisory Board are encouraged that visit that page to submit an application.
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (www.L-TEN.org) is the only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers and educators in the life sciences. Founded in 1971, LTEN has grown to over 1,400 individual members who work in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies.
For more information contact Nannette Nolan, LTEN director of marketing communications, at nnolan@L-TEN.org.