Call for Workshops: 45th LTEN Annual Conference for Life Sciences Training & Development
Friday, October 2, 2015
Posted by: Gianna Constantine
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN, formerly SPBT) has issued a call for workshops to be presented at the 45th LTEN Annual Conference, a training conference for healthcare training professionals, to be held in National Harbor, MD, from June 13-16, 2016.
The conference brings together learning & development professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies to build new relationships, share strategies, benchmark results, and explore innovative new tactics and technologies that impact learning and drive business results. Conference workshops will focus on career success, leadership management, global education, digital and mobile learning, learning technologies, measuring training’s impact, instructional design and delivery, customer engagement, selling skills, and managed care and healthcare reform.
LTEN welcomes workshop submissions of original and previously unpublished research, case studies and analysis. All submissions will be peer-reviewed, and once accepted, will be included on the event web site and printed conference programs and will be made available for download post-event to all conference attendees. For submission instructions, please visit the workshop submission website.
- September 24, 2015: Call for Workshops Open
- November 13, 2015: Call for Workshops Closes
- November 16, 2015: Review for Workshops Opens
- January 15, 2016: Review for Workshops Closes
- February 12, 2016: First Round of Workshop Acceptance Notifications
- February 22, 2016: Second Round of Workshop Acceptance Notifications
- March 4, 2016: Workshop Decline Notifications Sent
- March 21, 2016: Date, Time Location Assignment
- May 6, 2016: Instructions on how to upload handouts and presentations emailed to workshop owner.
- May 26, 2016: Electronic Handouts and Presentations Due
- June 14-16, 2016: Conference Workshop Dates