Run smooth and trouble-free synchronous events from start to finish, every time
After this course, you'll have the tools to:
- Keep your audience energized, focused, and motivated
- Create an effective learning environment with your voice and read 'body language'
- Identify synchronous team teaching benefits and opportunities
- Head-off tech disasters and logistics nightmares
- Develop and execute synchronous events from expertly from start to finish
More than facilitation. Mastery of the virtual classroom.
I've been doing online facilitation for a number of months and I really found that I, like most of us, fell into the role of being a lecturer, and not providing and environment that allowed people to engage and participate in the online learning... I [learned] to be a better facilitator and really work with the audience and engage the audience..." ~ David Brin, Worldwide Manager of Curriculum Strategy, Design and Governance at Ethicon Biosurgery