Sure-fire Tactics for Successful Projects
Make deadlines and come in on-budget... EVERY time!
The SPBT Successful Project Management one-day workshop is designed for life science trainers who want to find the right training vendor and maximize their value throughout a project, all while staying on-target and on-budget.
REGISTER NOW for this "must-attend" class and walk away with a clear, actionable process for managing vendors from start to finish so that projects are completed "with finesse instead of failure."
Avoid Cost-Creep and Slipping Deadlines
- Overview: project and vendor success
- Sourcing Projects: Best (and worst) practices for finding a vendor
- Defining Projects: Framework for spec'ing out a project
- Managing Projects: Start to finish guideline to help keep stakeholders and initiatives at the heart of the project, while avoiding major curve-balls
- Managing Vendors: Working with vendors to ensure success for everyone
Not an SPBT member? Join SPBT today by calling us at (540) 725-3859 or by email.
Dates: December 12, 2013
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
$795 for Members
$970 Non-Members (includes membership dues)
"Steve's workshop on successful vendor management addresses all the key elements of starting, managing, and ending a project with finesse instead of failure… If you do any kind of work with vendors, this workshop is a 'must attend'." - Sue Iannone, Merck
"Vendor management is one of the most underappreciated yet critical skills to the success of a trainer. Steve’s extensive experience provides a clear, actionable process to effectively partner with our vendors." - Bob Holliday, Boehringer Ingelheim